analytics

Nov 21, 2009

sick weekend...

and by sick i dont mean... super cool LOL... I mean yucky sick :o(  Laying like this on the couch!



anyway...
i hope you're having a good weekend! 
here are some fun things i ran into on the INTERNETSSSS!!


I love this scarf! 


these Polaroids!


stockholm streetstyle gets me with amazingness everytime... this girl kills!


surely cant get enough of SleeveFace!


poor little Harriet might be sad... but she's got the best outfit on and some cool glasses in her hand... who cares about them!!?





Coffee Cup drawings!!! 


and a present for my sister :)





and I'll leave you with this...



XO!

pc: we heart it / ffffound

1 comment:

  1. She is remarkably dressed! Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.