analytics

Oct 15, 2010

happy birthday John Lennon.

happy belated birthday.
John Lennon's birthday was last saturday.
this photo just makes me swooooon!
i just want to climb into the photo and sit on the floor with them and just watch. :))

I've only been listening to The Beatles for about 6 months now (thanks to some mix tape/CDs and friend gave me) and my sister and I DO enjoy jamming to them on our car rides.
Isn't it funny that it took me so long??

anyway.
happy birthday John.

XO.
photo via spanishmoss

3 comments:

  1. hello! I am your new follower! return the favor? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! So cute! Your pictures are so great!

    asquaredplusm.blogspot.com
    asquaredplusm.blogspot.com
    asquaredplusm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!! I'm a huge beetles fan thanks to my little sister...she leant me her CD's years ago and I've been in love with them ever since x

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.