analytics

Jan 25, 2011

tattoo tuesday.

 happy tuesday!
today i did a little mix up of fun tattoos from the DOJ files. 
i of course had to start with my favorite tattoo design... the world map! 
LOVE the placement of this one!
(dreaming up something for my 30th birthday next month and im liking the map a lot!)

here's more...
 very pretty.

 in LOVE with this vintage "latin manual" tattoo.

 they are awesome.

 i hope this is real! i love it.

 i heart it (:

 LOVE.


 brilliant!

 can't go wrong with a good trinity tattoo!

 so good.

 represent!

 eeeeeeep!! i LOVE it (: 
...this is erin's (of calivintage) cute leg with a cute cat with sunglasses!

great beetle tattoo here.

 errrr uh... great beatles tattoo here :oP

aww one day this will be me and my inked up man 
...tattoos and coffee (o:

that's all kids! 
have a good tuesday.

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
tumblr&
weheartit

8 comments:

  1. i absolutely love the continent tattoos that you post. it's making me seriously consider getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this makes your day - earlier today, I realized it was Tuesday, and I got all excited because I knew it was Tattoo Tuesday!! And you didn't let me down! :)

    xo
    Veronica
    http://crackthesky17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you find the greatest things :) I adore the map! And all of the couples with the hearts! Can't wait til next week.

    :) Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. everybody! ...so good to see there are other tattoo freaks out there (-8
    xo, tif.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the continents on her arm are beautiful! thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice ones, thanks for posting and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.