analytics

Mar 27, 2011

sunday inspiration.

 ohhh HI!
this weeks inspo collection is a pretty one... 
starting with the above photo which is totally my "inspiration to be okay with being a cute cat lady."

here's some more...
 from one of my favorite blogs... hannah inspires me to LOVE my womanly figure!

 cute home inspiration.

 haha! i just LOVE this photo!

 inspo to get a CUTE manicure and pedicure ASAP!

 inspo to hurry up and get some polaroid film... new OR expired! 

 inspo to be totally awesome!

 from another one of my blog reads... inspo to have fun with my hair!

inspo to keep it romantic.... always!

that's all my friends! 
hope you were inspired like i was!!

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
tumblr&
weheartit&
ffffound

5 comments:

  1. That cat photo is awe-mazing! And i want those flowery/stripey nails stat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was THE BEST post - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! It warms my heart to hear that I inspire happy body thoughts! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA!!! LOVE you Hannah :o) xo,tif.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those nails are so adorable. Reminds me that I need to grow mine out :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.