analytics

Apr 3, 2011

lifestyle crush.

a lifestyle crush...
long haired hippie people. gypsy souls. free spirits and the like.
enjoy...
i want her pants NOW!

everything is good here.



in LOVE!

her white lace flares are no joke amazing!

...and i'll be looking for her nail polish color like ASAPs!





and...
i want ALL her accessories.

if i had to have braids.... they'd look like this. the end.

and same for dreds... like this.




jimi!



....and i'd LOVE a dream gypsy nest like this to match!!


XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
tumblr&
pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love Jimi. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this just made my day! :D then again your blog usually does :) and i totally have that top in the second photo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dream gyspy nest. I could so live there and never come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know you, but I do know that I love you

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.