analytics

Apr 19, 2011

tattoo tuesday.

 follow your heart!
i LOVE this bride shot from my girl Kat's Rock 'N Roll Bride BLOG! 
a tattoo is the PERFECT accessory! 
well happy tuesday everyone... the sun over here in LA keeps playing peek-a-boo. i guess that's our spring! i LOVE the sun but secretly i'd like to use my new clear umbrella just once. 
JUST ONCE i said!

okay enjoy this week's new ink!
 ♥ ♥ ♥

 fun!


 i-LOVE-this-shot!


 perfect accessory... told ya :)


 one of my lovely readers Rachele of The Nearsighted Owl

 Frank <3

 faithful.

 i like erin's tattoo story on calivintage

 hope it's real???? cus i LOVE it.


 pretty.

 pretty pretty.

BEST!

LOVE&kisses to you!

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
tumblr&
pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. these are so pretty! my brother is a tattoo artist and I've been contemplating hitting him up for some work but I just can't decide on what and where!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.